We Specialize in Slab Leak Detection and Slab Leak Repairs
We will work with you and and your insurance company to fix your slab leak FAST
What is a Slab Leak?
- A Slab Leak is normally a leak in a copper water line which is under the concrete floor (Slab) which supplies hot or cold water to a plumbing fixture. After many years the copper water line just gets old and wears out or gets a stress fracture when it is not protected properly when installed.
- Is there water on the floor or carpet where there shouldn’t be?
- Is a spot or area of the floor hot or warm when you walk on it?
- Has your gas bill been steadily increasing over the last few months?
- Do you hear water running but can’t figure out where or why?
- Has your water bill been going up?
- Does it seem like every time you walk by the water heater it’s running?
Slab Leak Signs
These are all signs you may have a slab leak. Unfortunately these don’t just go away. They only get worse with time until the water works it’s way up and out of the slab, which usually results in property damage. Now what do you do?
Call us at 714-568-2687. We are usually there in less than an hour.
We have the latest technology in Slab Leak Detection Equipment and the best line locating equipment available. No other company can compare to our extensive Slab leak detection training programs to insure, not only do you get the best equipment, but you actually get a Qualified Plumber that knows how to use the Slab Leak Detection Equipment correctly.
OK, you called us and we showed up fast and on time, and we found the slab leak just like we promised. Now what?
Since we are well trained and use the best equipment we found the slab leak fast and there is little or no clean up, from making unnecessary holes in the walls or floors. This saves time and money, not to mention we aren’t adding to the stress of this whole slab leak ordeal. Now it’s time to fix the problem.
Every slab leak and every home is unique. So is the solution to the problem. There are a few options. Click on the links to learn more about each option.
- Break open the concrete and fix the leaking pipe.
- Reroute the pipe.
- Re-pipe the house.
Now you know your options, we have given you, in writing, the cost of each of the options. This is your home and ultimately it is your decision what to do next. We will advise you, using our wealth of experience, as to what we believe is the best route to take. No matter which route you choose, you know, we will do a fantastic job for you. Keeping everything as neat and clean as possible while we are working, and before we leave, make sure everything is spotless and you are 100% satisfied with our work.